Message from Patrick Adams, PVG’s CEO and CIO: “Innovation is paramount in the investment business. We have created the most unique SMAs with only our best 10 stocks and we also risk manage the portfolio! I have managed both very large mutual funds, hedge funds, and SMAs. I strongly believe there are so many advantages of SMAs versus both mutual funds and individuals managing their own accounts with a discount brokerage account. We wanted to bring the big upside performance opportunities of a stock account but with the management of a team of highly skilled investment professionals.
"As a successful money manager for multiple decades, after about 10 stocks you begin to run out of truly exceptional stocks. We don’t know of another money management firm offering these compelling services.”
Overview: PVG is very pleased to be offering smaller investors with a minimum of $10,000 a Separately Managed Account (SMA) that typically requires a minimum of $100,000. SMAs are increasingly targeted toward wealthy investors. This is a unique opportunity for smaller investors to get customized investment strategies, direct ownership of securities, tax advantages over mutual funds, and getting professional money management services not offered by discount brokers offering brokerage services or low-cost robo-advisors.
Benefits: Individual investors with their own investment account may occasionally get lucky by buying the right stock at the right time, but over time does not have the knowledge, costly analytical databases, input from numerous Wall Street research sources, communications with senior management of companies they invest, an impressive long-term track record and a long and successful professional career of experiences and training.
We have three general types of strategies. Highly Focused, Tactical, and Strategic.
Our Highly Focused strategies take the best 10 ideas focused on either high-quality Blue-Chip stocks, our 10 best Income stocks, our 10 best Growth stocks, and lastly our 10 best micro-cap Emerging Healthcare stocks. These portfolios are highly concentrated and can be very volatile. Please note because the portfolios are highly concentrated the risk is high, but the upside potential is also very high. These types of concentrated portfolios are very unique.
Our Tactical strategies are risk managed, with the intent of providing similar upside as the markets, but also provide downside protection in bear markets, through our proprietary risk management techniques. Our goal is to reduce the downside risks of the markets yet to gain attractive risk-adjusted returns.
Our Strategic strategies allocate your portfolio based on the risk level you choose. We then rebalance when appropriate.
Highly Focused: (Only our very Best Ideas)
1) Top 10 Blue Chip Stocks- this is a selection of 10 stocks from our value strategies
2) Top 10 Income Stocks- this is a selection of 10 stocks from our income strategies
3) Top 10 Growth Stocks- this is a selection of 10 stocks from our growth strategies
4) Top 10 Emerging Healthcare- this is a selection of 10 stocks from our Emerging Healthcare strategy
Because these particular strategies have a small number of securities, although they may be thoroughly researched, these strategies have SIGNIFICANT RISK.
1) Tactical Total Return- multiple broad market or sector ETFs with a sleeve of PVG’s best stock ideas and risk management
2) Dynamic Core- focused on the S&P 500 using ETFs with risk management
3) Tactical Core- focused on the S&P 500 with a stock sleeve and may use leveraged ETFs to enhance returns in rising markets but can also increase volatility
1) Aggressive- a diversified portfolio of 80% equity ETFs and 20% fixed income ETFs
2) Moderate- a diversified portfolio of 60% equity ETFs and 40% fixed income ETFs
3) Conservative- a diversified portfolio of 40% equity ETFs and 60% fixed income ETFs
4) Income- a diversified portfolio of 20% equity ETFs and 80% fixed income ETFs
1) Please fill out the PVG Investment Advisory Agreement, sign and return to PVG
2) Please fill out and sign the Schwab New Account Form, sign and return to PVG
3) When your account is established, we will notify you that it is ready to be funded with instructions.
PVG with be your asset manager, we do not select or provide asset allocation services, but would be pleased to discuss the strategies. We do not monitor your asset allocation but manage the strategy you select. To make a change you will email backofficeATpvgassetDOTcom. Charles Schwab is our custodian and only you can have access to your money except for us to only make trades consistent with the strategy you have selected and to deduct fees consistent with the agreement.
You may notify us at any time to cancel our services, make changes, or add to your current investment.
Small Investor Strategies | PVG Asset Management, direct ownership of securities, tax advantages over mutual funds, and getting professional money management services not offered by discount brokers offering brokerage services or low-cost robo-advisors.
Copyright 2022 PVG Asset Management Corporation | All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Created by